Sunday 3 July 2016

Have you ever sit and think, " My efforts aren't paying. Why do i get low profits from my business even though my goods are of high quality?"



There are many farmers who change areas of crop production (farming) because they find them unproductive, or unprofitable. There are  farmers who work for days under the sun, sweating, growing healthy fruits and end up in the trash just because they are no people to buy them. But should they just give up?
Some few days ago, we talked to one of the Rwandan successful juice producer and seller. we wanted to know why he had chose to start juice making industry, and this what he said, " I used to be a farmer, and i know how much farmers love their land and crops. i grew fruits, and i didn't want my fruits which i worked for, for so long, to end up in the trash.That is when i thought, ' why not make something else out of it.''

There are many reasons to why you would choose to drink juice instead of eating  fruits, or selling juice. Whatever those reasons are, i just want to ensure you that, you have made a right decision.

Juice is not only profitable( economically), it also build our bodies. isn't that awesome? 

oh, and it is also easy to swallow. Now, don't tell me, "so is water", because my chemist teacher, once mentioned," water has no test."


No comments:

Post a Comment